Cryotherapy is a safe and natural pain therapy that can be customized to your needs, goals and pain issues. Cryotherapy works for pain by eliciting the body’s “fight or flight” response , which stimulates the production of endorphins, thus decreasing the body’s perception of symptomatic pain. Cryotherapy can be used alone or in conjunction with other management techniques such as physical therapy, chiropractic care, acupuncture, and massage therapy, which enhances the effectiveness and maximizes the benefits. Chronic pain can be a frustrating and debilitating condition, so put your pain on ice, with Cryotherapy.
Inﬂammation is a biological response of tissues and cells to injury and cellular damage, and acts as a protective attempt by the body to remove the injurious stimuli and to initiate the healing process. The problem is that the receptors involved in pain are also present in inﬂammation; their activation causes the inﬂammatory reaction. These chemical signals released by damaged cells result in dilation of blood vessels, accumulation of white blood cells, warming of tissue and swelling. Cryotherapy combats this response by constricting the blood vessels, thus decreasing inﬂammation. Whether pain or inﬂammation is keeping you from your favorite activity or hobby such as sports, biking, running or gardening, or if you are simply ﬁnding yourself less active and more irritable due to chronic debilitating pain and inﬂammation, then Cryotherapy is your answer.
- Assists in a quicker surgical recovery
- Aids in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Helps the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
- Helps provide relief from nerve pain
- Helps in the reduction of Fibromyalgia pain
- Aids in the treatment of degenerative disease of the joints and spine
- Assists in the treatment of inflammation of tendons, bursa, and joint capsules